The best investment to protect your investment
There is nothing better for your heating and/or air conditioning system than annual maintenance. Annual maintenance allows your system to work at peak efficiency year in and year out. A system that is maintained annually experiences considerably fewer breakdowns.
This virtually eliminates the need for you to pay for costly repairs. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your system is saving you money on your utility bills every time it comes on. In some instances, the energy savings are enough to pay the cost of the planned annual maintenance service.
What a “Planned Maintenance Program” includes and how you benefit.
- Check evaporator coil
- Monitor expansion valve
- Clean evaporator drain
- Adjust bypass dampers
- Clean or replace filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure temperature difference
- Clean condenser coil
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Check fan blades for tightness
- Lubricate fan motor
- Check start and run capacitors
- Check start and run delays
- Monitor refrigerant level
- Adjust operating pressures
- Measure voltage differences
- Measure amperage draw
- Clean and adjust burners
- Evaluate vent system
- Set burner adjustment
- Measure gas input
- Set manifold pressure
- Test fan limit switch
- Clean blower wheel
- Inspect valves
- Check flue
- Check flame baffle
- Clean combustion chamber
- Clean heat exchanger
- Test thermocouple
- Check combustion air
- Reduce Cooling and Heating Costs – saving you money!
- Protects Your Home – assures proper and safe equipment operation!
- Improve Your Equipment Efficiency – get the most from your investment!
- Priority Customer – same day service when you need it!
- Add Years to Equipment Life – adds value to your home!
- Improved Dependability – comfort available when you want it!
- Discount on Repair Service – save money on all necessary repairs!
- 24-Hour Emergency Service 365 days a year – Service at your convenience – not ours!
Let us serve you by taking over your equipment’s required maintenance. We service nearly every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment ever made.